The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.71 Average
Work in progress "In the Time of the Barrels" Custom Story
youngblood128 Offline

Threads: 2
"In the Time of the Barrels" Custom Story

Hey Guys I'm 2 months into a custom story I've been working its called "In the Time of the Barrels"

The Story: A man named Lance is the chosen one who has lost his way, he has forgot his memories about how he was captured by living barrels and thus falls in a deep slumber, you re-live the incredible adventures of Lance and figure out how he ended up trapped by the barrels, but his journey doesn't end in his cell he attempts to break out and complete his chosen duty...to kill the god barrel and end the darkness that has been ascended by the living barrels, and along the way he discovers his hidden powers. Will he stop it all?

Hey guys I have a video of me working on this map and I will leave a link below as soon as It is uploaded! and also feel free to watch some other videos it will be a lot of help! Lastly I have a series on how to create your own custom story for those who are interested so check it out! So please leave some comments on what you think I will leave some screen shots so thanks for your comments.

Stream(me working on it)- Amnesia Custom Story Stream 1
First Tutorial(Custom Story Creation)- Let's CS: Amnesia Custom Story Creation Tutorial *Episode 1*

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6
Pic7
Pic8
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2013, 02:02 AM by youngblood128.)
01-30-2013, 05:21 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
"In the Time of the Barrels" Custom Story - by youngblood128 - 01-30-2013, 05:21 AM