The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WIP] Mental Memorial Needs A Trailer! 96% Complete 1.6~ Gigabytes New Content!
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6
Rainbow  [WIP] Mental Memorial Needs A Trailer! 96% Complete 1.6~ Gigabytes New Content!

Hey guys! SUMMER here, just wanted to let you guys know about a FANTASTIC poject my good friend dnalange is working on.

The story is about 96% complete, it just needs a trailer and some bugtesting. It is going to be INCREDIBLE. The entire mod is about 1.6 gigs of almost all non-Amnesia assets. I guarantee within 15 minutes of the intro you will be blown away. I've never seen ANYTHING quite like this in an Amnesia conversion. There are so many features, way too many to list:

• Complete conversion - almost all original assets.
  • Heavy atomsphere, very unique scares that build up.
  • RECHARGEABLE Blue LED Flashlight! Run out of power, it will automatically charge itself over time!
  • Interesting story (I'll see to that Big Grin)
  • FLARES! Cry of Fear style, you can use these items to light your path.
  • Cellphone! Maybe you'll get a call? Hehe.
  • Edited Interface/UI
  • Keycards and number pad locks
  • Light switches in every room, almost everything can be interacted with
  • EXCELLENT Voice Acting
  • So much more....

So if anyone can make a GOOD trailer and wants to be part of an INCREDIBLE project, PM me or dnalange or post here and he will show you some of the mod to give you a feel for it. I'm blown away. Gonna leave it at that.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2013, 01:44 AM by SUMMER^.)
02-04-2013, 06:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] Mental Memorial Needs A Trailer! 96% Complete 1.6~ Gigabytes New Content! - by SUMMER^ - 02-04-2013, 06:42 AM