The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Funny things you encounted (or wish you encountered) in Penumbra
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
Funny things you encounted (or wish you encountered) in Penumbra

Describe a moment in you play of Penumbra that you thought was funny, or something you wish were in the game. For example...

[real example of an event from Penumbra]

In Overture, I was crouched down and attacking a dog with a hammer. At the same time, at first I hadn't noticed, I was pushing the dog. The dog got pushed into one of the metal crates in the area. You can't open it, but look inside it. All of a sudden the dog was now inside it and it couldn't get to me! That's one way of dealing with an annoying enemy Tongue

[example of something I wished I'd encountered]

When one here's of a worm in general, he/she will think of an earthworm on a fishing hook. I wish, while being chased by a Rock Worm, I saw a giant 'fish hook' and used it to lure the worm onto to get stuck on. What would be even funnier (and potentially scarier than a Kearnk) is if a gigantic fish suddenly snatched it right up!
02-05-2013, 02:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Funny things you encounted (or wish you encountered) in Penumbra - by The Rock Worm - 02-05-2013, 02:42 AM