The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Work in progress Amnesia: Rain - Custom Story
Kiorga(x2)rd Offline

Threads: 12
Amnesia: Rain - Custom Story

[Image: CH6hbrG.jpg]
Amnesia: Rain
by Kiorgaard

I fear my life is in peril. Where I am or how I got here I have no recollection of, for my memory is fragmented and my mind scattered. I find it necessary to write down my thoughts for fear of losing them again. I don't know how many times I have drifted in and out of consciousness, or for how long I have been here. I see visions beyond this nightmare, visions of wood and carpet instead of stone and dirt… I hear rain.

Release:
Amnesia: Rain has been release, check out the showcase thread: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-20398.html

Features:
- Hundreds upon hundreds of hours of work; well over a year in production.
- Around two to three hours of gameplay.
- Fully voiced by talented actors.
- Original scares, events and puzzles.
- Highly detailed, tense and atmospheric environments, akin to the original Amnesia.
- No cheap jump-scares. All are well within context and make sense, adding to the frightening ambience and not subtracting from the tension.
- An immersive story, well written and highly open to your own interpretation.
- New additional music, sounds and textures accompanying the original Amnesia content.

This is not a full conversion. I have no desire to make this a full conversion, the idea feels a little gimmicky to me and the technique of late seems a little over used.

Screenshots:
Spoiler below!
[Image: qK3mtRU.jpg]

[Image: icLDY5c.jpg]

[Image: OEmfrVl.jpg]

Teaser Trailers:
Spoiler below!
Teaser 1:

Teaser 2:
You should expect to feel tense and uncomfortable during Amnesia: Rain, so here is a teaser to prepare you for just that:

Full Trailer:

Check out Amnesia: Rain on MODDB for additional screenshots and to download this custom story!
MODDB Link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/amnesia-rain

Thank you for reading! I'm looking forward to hearing what you think, so please leave a comment!
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2013, 06:55 AM by Kiorga(x2)rd.)
02-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia: Rain - Custom Story - by Kiorga(x2)rd - 02-05-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Amnesia: Rain - Custom Story - by No Author - 02-08-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Amnesia: Rain - Custom Story - by NaxEla - 02-10-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Amnesia: Rain - Custom Story - by Kreekakon - 02-18-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Amnesia: Rain - Custom Story - by Danny Boy - 02-19-2013, 01:44 AM