Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

(02-07-2013, 04:41 PM)Acies Wrote: Game with a side-scroller perspective. You control a wizard with a blue coat, supposed to solve various puzzles. Could be played on local co-op with another friend. Probably from around 1996-8 (this might be very wrong though).

is it Disc World 2 ?

anyway, if you guys have trouble looking for old games i suggest you give this site a look http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/games/ (lol i sound like a spam bot)

But seriously though, i found there like 5 games that i was playing when i was a kid.

I remember those 2d games that were like 4 hour long and WITHOUT ANY SAVE options... If you died you lost whole game progress.

Good thing i was a patient kid, unlike now. I'd be probably smashing my keyboard now if i played it

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
02-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name - by Nice - 02-07-2013, 05:23 PM