The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A newcomer who looks for work
draanexle Offline

Threads: 2
A newcomer who looks for work

Hello forum.
I am a newcomer to the forum, but far from new to the Frictional Games.

So, let me introduce myself.
My name is Draanexle and I've had, literally, huge interest for Amnesia ever since I saw this funny video about this guy going nuts.
I assume everyone has seen it, but in case you haven't - search for "Holy shit wtf amnesia" on youtube and it should be the first result (since I assume I won't be able to post links since I just created my account).

Since then, I have been watching far too many hours of Amnesia, and played a little of Penumbra and Amnesia aswell. I can easily say that I've watched over 100 hours of Amnesia, and because of that I've aswell started to realize how some custom stories are... Kinda "meh".

I can't make my own custom maps, because I haven't learned how to make the maps and I am not that much in mood of it, so instead I would like to find a "team" who could fix something together (or just someone who needs help with something).
I would love to try to figure out good stories and actually attempt to make the story great, and I wouldn't mind practicing to make different voices for voice acting, and I think and feel like because of how much I've been watching, playing and reading about just Amnesia and some other horrors, then I feel like I should atleast be somewhat useful.

I have lots of plans in mind alredy, and I "type down" inside my head what seems to be considering as horror to others + myself, and try to find it great.
I am willing to use lots of time for a custom story to make it special, and to make it remarkable.

I am sorry if this text is a bit misleading.

Sincerly,
Draanexle.
02-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
A newcomer who looks for work - by draanexle - 02-11-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: A newcomer who looks for work - by Kreekakon - 02-11-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: A newcomer who looks for work - by Adrianis - 02-11-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: A newcomer who looks for work - by draanexle - 02-11-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A newcomer who looks for work - by Kreekakon - 02-11-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: A newcomer who looks for work - by Adrianis - 02-11-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: A newcomer who looks for work - by Miss Rigi - 02-12-2013, 09:32 PM