Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Recession of Amnesia Mod Development
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: The Recession of Amnesia Mod Development

(06-30-2013, 07:53 AM)Tomato Cat Wrote:
Spoiler below!
(06-30-2013, 07:46 AM)Kman Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 11:49 PM)Wapez Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 11:46 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: We don't have to improve much, with AMFP around the corner. (I am Jack's seething laziness.) Once we get a new batch of toys I'm sure the spark will reignite.

There will be no custom stories in AMFP, and neither will there be tools to create full conversions with. We are going to have to stick with TDD.

wait did they actually say this somewhere what now

Wow, seriously?

That sounds like a bad move. The game's replayability came entirely from custom stories. =/

I belive they are doing it because of all of the CS's for ATDD. And all the ones in development, if they were to create CS's for AAMFP the amount of ATTD cs's played would dramatically drop. So all the ones being created now (like mine) wouldnt get very many plays and the creators might even lose all intrest i general and have to start from scratch in AAMFP, now that wouldnt be very fun! especially if you were half done with a BIG mod.

As for the models in AAMFP someone has already recreated some of the models from the trailer into ATTD. I sure if we want more that is in there they are recreateable.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2013, 10:18 AM by 7heDubz.)
06-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread