The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Please rate this idea.
jiersk Offline

Threads: 12
Please rate this idea.

This is the idea for I custom story I plan to make:
Story: The character is wanted for murdering multiple people. But he is innocent. When the police comes to his house to take him away he flees into the woods, planning to return later. But he gets lost. After dwelling around for a while he finds an seemingly empty house. He decides to stay there for a while until he can make up a way to return. One day he goes into the basement and finds out the building is way bigger than he thought. He later discovers that he is in the house of the real murderer. After a while he flees, trying to find his way back to the town he ran away from to show who was the real killer. But the town is empty. I has been decided by the people of the town that in times of emercency the people flee to the mayors castle. So the character decides to take a look. Here the character discovers that the mayor also has his part in the killings.

If you guys and girls like the idea I will make it. Maybe I will split it in two chapters.

Life is a joke made by someone with a bad sense of humor.
03-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Please rate this idea. - by jiersk - 03-01-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Please rate this idea. - by No Author - 03-01-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Please rate this idea. - by jiersk - 03-01-2013, 12:23 AM