The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dissertation work with Amnesia: The Dark Decent
fidgle Offline

Threads: 1
Dissertation work with Amnesia: The Dark Decent

I am writing about Amnesia in my dissertation and I would really appreciate it if people could help me out with one of my questionnaires that I have going at the moment, I need more participants for this and it would really help me with writing more about Amnesia. (It is based off the demo on Steam that can be downloaded for free to test out) it only shows the two creatures on it that are the Gatherer and the Invisible monster and please write in as much detail as possible. Smile

Thank you very much to whoever does do this questionnaire. Blush

 When first faced with a Gatherer, what distinctive feature scares you the most about it?

 Out of the two monsters in the game, which scares you the most and give a detailed description why?

 As you played the demo, did you ever consider turning the game off? If so why?

 How does the general environment make you feel?

 Do you find yourself throwing objects when the gatherer is chasing you? If so, why do you do this?

 Explain one part in the demo that scared you the most?

 Would you consider buying the full game to play in your own time? If not, why?

 If you could make this game play a lot easier for yourself, what would you add/change?
03-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Dissertation work with Amnesia: The Dark Decent - by fidgle - 03-20-2013, 11:18 PM