The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Requests Would Anyone be Interested in a joint CS?
ObsidianLegion Offline

Threads: 53
Would Anyone be Interested in a joint CS?

Here is my Load out.

Basically, after approximately 6 months of me trying to get Dark Salvation finished, I failed multiple times. However, I didn't want to see the Custom Story community go down in flames over unoriginal story-lines (If one exists at all) in CSs.
Looking at some of the later stuff, it's been really good and I really love the original content that's been splurging out of the forum recently and I want to add a little something a little more.

Would anyone be interested in working together on Dark Salvation to get it sorted and get it out there? I was thinking of writing a base storyline file and giving maps out to people who want to improve them and giving other people the chance to be original in their own right. I don't want this story to go to waste. I really don't. I just don't have the creative mentality to keep this going as a big CS. I think that a community of people would do it good, however.Let me know if you want this done, people! I shall get files and a Notepad file summarising what should be done and give the original story inside of it too. If this should be moved upon, further arrangements shall me made from that point.

"Good men mean well; they just don't always end up doing well." -Isaac Clarke, Dead Space 2, Chapter 12
04-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Would Anyone be Interested in a joint CS? - by ObsidianLegion - 04-14-2013, 02:46 PM