The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a mirror in the editor??
AtraNox Offline

Threads: 4
How to make a mirror in the editor??

Hi guys, I was just wondering if it would be possible to create a mirror in Amnesia, or at least something similar. It would be perfect for the custom story i'm working on! Is there ANY way to make something that looks like a mirror? Something that you can use to see yourself someway.. Any idea would be appreciated! One last question: if there isn't a way to make it visible, I'd like to create an object that you pick up, and when it's in the inventory can change its description! In my story you slowly turn into a monster, and I need something that you can use to check your situation during the key-moments.. Please give me some suggestions, I haven't got any ideas.. Thank you very much and, as always, sorry for my bad english Big Grin
05-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
How to make a mirror in the editor?? - by AtraNox - 05-05-2013, 03:06 PM