Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First map made, would like some feedback
stormtrooper106 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: First map made, would like some feedback

(06-22-2013, 09:31 AM)Oliwarrior123 Wrote: Well not bad, not bad. well lit, nicely placed objects. good scares in my opinion (I really liked you could not sprint at all, made it a little bit more scary Wink ) im 13, and i don't have much to say, only keep up good work, and like BeeKayk said, try to make the other base Example: castle, sewer, dungeon and so on. short, good. keep trying challenging yourself by expirementing with scares, maze where grunt,brute or the last 1 (dont remember, but that one that came out of the closet) chases you. im working on second custom story right now, with story, and my first was even worse than yours Big Grin So, goodluck and may the grunt hunt you down til the end of the day. xD
Well thank you for your input as well. I'll challenge myself with amnesia map making some other time later in the future though, haha. I'm done for right now. :p
06-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fading in a map? - by Your Computer - 06-21-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Fading in a map? - by stormtrooper106 - 06-21-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: First map made, would like some feedback - by stormtrooper106 - 06-22-2013, 01:17 PM