Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: To make it or not to make it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes; make this CS. Even if AMFP has CS support, TTD assets/level editor will be good enough.
54.55%
6 54.55%
Yes; make this CS. Editor tools for AMFP will either be the same as TTD or not released at all.
18.18%
2 18.18%
No; don't make it. Wait to see if AMFP will get a last minute level editor.
27.27%
3 27.27%
No; don't make it. I don't like your ideas and I don't want to see your filth on these forums again.
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Amnesia - The Cult is Alive
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive

(06-29-2013, 08:12 PM)JawlessWarrior Wrote: I can't reveal the whole idea about the expunged data thing... it makes sense in the of the story, but it would reveal too much to say why. Some of the information has to be kept secret, but some of it should be known and available for the player to keep in mind while playing. In game, there won't be any notes like that. I'll try to find some workarounds for the ones I have here, but I also want them to look like official documents - it wouldn't look official if they just skipped over important information, and again the removal of the data is a large part of the story.

Perhaps you misunderstood. I was mainly objecting to the use of the term "Data Expunged" explicitly. I do not know why they chose the word "expunged" but typically it has a different meaning and to my knowledge those two words have never been used to signify a gap in whatever the document in question is. I'd rather use ellipses or if you want to use some familiar imagery just have it crossed out with a black marker. Either way it's just a suggestion - I feel the use of those exact words is too evocative of SCP, which I do not feel is a positive thing.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2013, 08:31 PM by Bridge.)
06-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by JawlessWarrior - 06-28-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by Reminiscity - 06-28-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by failedALIAS - 06-28-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by Bridge - 06-29-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Amnesia - The Cult is Alive - by Bridge - 06-29-2013, 08:24 PM