Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the effort overall when releasing CS or FC?
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Where is the effort overall when releasing CS or FC?

Thanks guys for response, yeah Statyk and Kreekakon are right. Yeah I know Statyk Kman's WIP mod and it's looking really good so far, I mean that level design is something awesomeness so far and yeah I know these popular mods too and I love playing those, but I been playing over 400 custom stories I mean everyone almost, but now it's pointless.. even I just want to play those and help people where you have to improve, but I think that's pointless aswell because there are not listening and weeek after "BAM" here's the sequel i added couple things, nothing amazing but better than first one... I mean I heard this on ModdB comment forums too much the number is just ridicilous how many comments like these are there and really bad sequels..

Okay what I most liked are, Followed By Death chapters, Mental Memorial, Bitterwood Peak, White Night, Deterioration, Slave's masquade, Dark Case, The Dark Treasure - Credel Castle's Untold Story, The Call From Other Dimension, The Great Works and so on.. and there so many etc. good ones of course. But still I just want more of these, heh Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
08-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is the effort overall when releasing CS or FC? - by HumiliatioN - 08-14-2013, 03:17 PM