The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

if he knew he would turn in his ashtray...
pinumber Offline

Threads: 1
if he knew he would turn in his ashtray...

if red knew that they had internet down there all along, man he would be pissed i burned him alive

Yes, his toilet was rather low tech, but it was the only one. Which made it valuable in a special way. May he rest in pieces, my imaginary friend.

Very interesting Game. I wonder why noone mentioned the reference to psychology and mysticism towards the end of the game. Being in your own mind, very introverted this Philip guy.

Maybe the whole game was just Philip on a bad LSD trip (consult mental medical care if you share this opinion with me).

ANYWAYS, if my dearest developers please consider the following for future releases:
-implementing a higher number of puzzles which can be solved in multiple ways. There are already some interesting ones. Quizzing gameplay testers for their imput would most likely deliver usable ideas. Intuitiveness suited for different minds is key. Choice would increase the atmosphere even more.

-if the present penumbras generated enough revenues, please pay (better) professional voice actors to improve coherence with other relevant gameplay elements (graphics high quality, design high quality, BUT voice of clarance and that horny scientist girl are lowest acceptable quality level)

JUST take it to the next level! If your a garage low budget game, relatively speaking, already is such a delight to play. It becomes hard to imagine how far you frictional people can go with future releases. Hint: FAR

AWESOME JOB making much from little with brute but refined mind power, RESPECT FRICTIONAL
08-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
if he knew he would turn in his ashtray... - by pinumber - 08-13-2008, 08:30 AM