Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!

(08-20-2013, 05:49 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: I'm not arguing at all, just saying I can share these things here. I mean is that wrong somehow? But if these things happen again I will not make a new thread for that.

Robo I'm not your enemy just don't appeciate always what you are saying here.. because im my opinion you are negative about everything what I publish here and you have to complain always something what really bugs me little bit.

No, you are not wrong in voicing your your standing in this matter. What is wrong however is that you replied to Robo, who was making a completely neutrally-voiced statement with this:

Quote:What a heck is your problem again?

Robo was just voicing his opinion which just happened to be in disagreement with yours. He was not being hostile to begin with, and there was no reason for you to act that way towards him.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here! - by Kreekakon - 08-20-2013, 05:53 PM