The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AAMFP really scarier than The Dark Descent?
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
AAMFP really scarier than The Dark Descent?

Do you mean AAMFP will be really scarier? That's what the devs are saying.
From what I actually saw, I don't believe that. I know, FG never show the scariest things in their videos or screenshots, but it looks like you will be too much time outside. And what should be scary to walk around a street at night? That's actually standard for a horror game.

When I look at the media (screenshots and videos) even "Outlast" looks more terrifying than AAMFP. I think that Outlast will be the hardest concurrent to AAMFP, it will be released one week earlier.

OK, Outlast looks more action oriented with voracious monsters and a lot of blood, while Amnesia has a better gameplay, but sometimes looks too cosy. But as we know, FG always understand how to create scary games - and I think thechineseroom also won't failed. But I actually just can say which game looks more scary to me and this is Outlast - the asylum looks terrifying like the old first three Silent Hill games.

I mean, what will AAMFP do to be scary? Sounds? Effects? Like someone is walking behind an edge?

What do you think, which horror game will become the new scare-king?
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2013, 06:37 PM by Googolplex.)
08-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
AAMFP really scarier than The Dark Descent? - by Googolplex - 08-27-2013, 06:20 PM