The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a good idea for a custom story?
Area 72 Offline

Threads: 1
Is this a good idea for a custom story?

So, I've been thinking of making a custom story that primarily is a very sad story, but still trying to be scary.

The premise of the story is basically you are a father of a 6-year-old child. Your wife died during childbirth, also leaving the newborn dead. Now, you're very protective of the only thing important to you--your daughter, Isabella. But when you are framed for a crime you didn't commit, you seek refuge at a castle (need a name for it) a few miles away from town, which says they can help you. When you think it can get any worse, the castle's owner has kidnapped your daughter, and as a father, you will do whatever it take to find Isabella. Whatever.. it takes..

--

Yes, it lacked lots of details. I wanted to keep some of the more detailed stuff if I decided to make it (depending on what you guys think). I do have a twist that goes along with it, but you're gonna have to play in order to figure it out.

So what do you think, is it a good idea or not?
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2013, 02:16 AM by Area 72.)
08-28-2013, 02:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Is this a good idea for a custom story? - by Area 72 - 08-28-2013, 02:11 AM