Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fallout: The Post-Nuclear Role Playing Games
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Fallout: the Post-Nuclear Role Playing Games

What I hate most about Fallout, and this is not a minor nitpick but a gamebreakingly crippling flaw is:

Spoiler below!
There is no option to skip your opponent's turns like in many other turn-based games. I believe there is a dial to adjust combat speed but iirc it does almost nothing. I remember there is this one part in Fallout 2 that has like 25 centaurs or something insane like that which took me literally an hour to complete. It makes save-scumming a huge chore too, and save-scumming is unfortunately essential for many character builds in Fallout. Especially the ones that rely on crits. If you're in a tough fight and happen to get a critical miss, sometimes the game is simply over. Instead of waiting for 5-6 enemies to move and completely decimate me I'd prefer to be able to reload immediately (you can only access the menu when it's your turn).
09-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fallout: the Post-Nuclear Role Playing Games - by alphachurch - 09-04-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: Fallout: the Post-Nuclear Role Playing Games - by alphachurch - 09-08-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Fallout: the Post-Nuclear Role Playing Games - by Bridge - 09-06-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Fallout: the Post-Nuclear Role Playing Games - by alphachurch - 09-09-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Fallout: the Post-Nuclear Role Playing Games - by alphachurch - 09-10-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Fallout: the Post-Nuclear Role Playing Games - by alphachurch - 09-10-2013, 10:39 PM