Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2008-08 Tuesday 26, Penumbra: Requiem
toyota582 Offline

Threads: 5
RE: 2008-08 Tuesday 26, Penumbra: Requiem

Tommy Gun Wrote:Ok.
Gamergate installer is a free download from gamergate, its very small, and quick to do. When you buy, if you don't have this, install it.
Then login to ur gamergate account through the downloader. If you have purchased the game, an option will appear for you to download the game.
Once finished, it will then give you an option to install, install it, and you will no longerr need the net for the game.
As for the CD, It depends, if you know what an ip address is, its the name of your internet, and every one is different, if you share a connection with two computers, the games will work on both. You will be able to install games that are using UR internet, but it will not work on a computer that has different internet from when it was first installed.
To get the game on another ip address, you must contact gamersgate.

lol, sorry if im not being clear.Smile
ok so I was right to begin with. Im not allowed to freely install and play the game after I burn it disc. if they are checking my IP address when I want to play in the future then it is not really my game to play where I want. also this does seem to mean that in the future if there is a problem with gamersgate then I will not be allowed to play.
08-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
2008-08 Tuesday 26, Penumbra: Requiem - by jens - 08-26-2008, 11:48 PM