The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Low Review Scores Address Important Concerns over AAMFP
GOAT Offline

Threads: 1
Low Review Scores Address Important Concerns over AAMFP

Just my opinion but despite being numbers all those reviews made sense aside from some major biased claims. I anticipate this game wont be successful on the scale of TDD not even close. However that doesnt mean that the game is terrible it's alright but its interesting how Red Barrels Outlast surpassed this despite being an up-and coming company with regards to the genre. I hope they address the concerns of Outlast and release mods or perhaps a series of Outlast games or spin-offs. Amnesia beats the story of Outlast by far and I dont care about the graphical difference but the gameplay of AAMFP is lacking whether you like to believe otherwise. Bummed out but eh perhaps the next work of Frictional Games will be better!
09-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Low Review Scores Address Important Concerns over AAMFP - by GOAT - 09-10-2013, 02:12 AM