The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling through the map bugged my save at the very end???
Kozmo Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 4 Weeks ago Falling through the map bugged my save at the very end???

THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS, DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW PART OF THE ENDING.

So I'm at the part where you have to reroute the steam, broke the two pipes, broke the little steam routing area. The alarm sounded and I legged it to the ladder and went up. Upon going through, down one area into a large room, I proceeded to fall through the world and die.

Upon restart, I was back where I originally began with the steam routing and the two pipes. The ladder is now blocked off and the wooden door remains locked, leaving me no alternative route. The gate where I presume I should've exited near originally is also up. I believe I am now stuck due to a bug. Any alleviation method?

I really don't want to play through a second time to see the ending for the first time. It's the only problem I've had with the game so far and I'm quite enjoying it...until now. =[
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013, 03:22 PM by Kozmo.)
09-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Falling through the map bugged my save at the very end??? - by Kozmo - 09-10-2013, 03:20 PM