Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP??

(09-12-2013, 03:16 PM)MonoxideDGK Wrote: That quote from the article basically screams "CBF...Couldn't care...Just make it and pay us" to me.

They didn't "care" because there's been another game in the works by Frictional Games for some time now. Focusing on two games at the same time is a bad thing.

Besides, so far that I've played AMFP... I'm pretty satisfied with the product. Sure, it's not the same game but if it was, people would cry that there's nothing new. Take nameless war game sagas for example.
My biggest complaint, so far, comes from the fact that you can't pick up so much stuff than you were able to in every previous game. Plus, opening up lockers is also kinda useless because you don't need to look for anything since there is nothing you'd actually need to proceed further.

09-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP?? - by Yuhaney - 09-12-2013, 03:22 PM