Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5
RE: What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP??

(09-12-2013, 07:26 PM)pagan Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 06:49 PM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: What's the issue over not being able to grab random objects in the enviroment?
It decreases the feeling of presence, that you're really there. In ATTD there were so many things to do, even when nothing happened, in pigs, in 95% of the playtime, you can do nothing but walking and reading notes. Scavenging stuff and interacting with objects (and proper puzzles) may not be essential for the story itself, but they did exploration meaningful and they did the gameplay much more involving.

Mhh I don't really get it. What do you mean with "so many things to do"? You can stack objects, throw objects and... yeah. There is no really purpose for this. Does this really make such a huge difference for so many players? I can understand your argument, that you feel more involved into the game though I can't say that this apply to me.
09-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP?? - by Draug - 09-12-2013, 07:32 PM