Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
My main problem with AMFP: Observer vs. Participator
Argoon Offline

Threads: 5
RE: My main problem with AMFP: Observer vs. Participator

Totally agree with the tread maker i could not say it any better, i also need to point out that the trailer painted a totally different idea of what the game would be on my head, the trailer showed a frightening and dangerous scenario and then what i got was something to much different imo.
And has i said on other threads i love Dear Esther, (other game with totally different opinions some love it like me and others hate it with passion), i love it because it was exactly what i was expecting, a beautiful interactive novel with fantastic scenarios (i almost cried when i saw the caves), excellent voice acting and excellent music, the exact same things that i love in AMFP, but unfortunately what i loved about Amnesia is just not there.

And i can't do anything about it, some can say i'm dumb or that i was expecting unrealistic things, but my feelings about this game aren't what i was expecting at all. I will continue supporting both developers because i believe in them and i know they have the know how to deliver fantastic experiences in both their camps.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 01:46 AM by Argoon.)
09-13-2013, 01:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: My main problem with AMFP: Observer vs. Participator - by Argoon - 09-13-2013, 01:42 AM