The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Spoiler Questions about the ending
artician Offline

Threads: 1
Question  Questions about the ending

I just finished the game. I didn't quite understand a few elements.

Did Mandus move the Temple back to London? I got no suggestion of that until seeing it.

Who was the guy in the iron-lung? Was that the Machine? I thought "The Machine" was a relic of some kind. Could have sworn it was suggested in some of the notes.

Who's heart was in the Electrogravitic Suppression Tower? The doctor Mandus murdered?

Finally: What the fuck happened at the end? What was the purpose of the operation chair that seemed to stab(?) Mandus? Clearly he felt he had to kill himself to atone and end everything, but what does the crazy setup at the top of the underground temple have to do with it? Does that mean The Machine was part of him, ala split personality?

Good game. Ending was very slow, but was also some of the best sequences in the game. Forced-chase scenes are rarely ever done well in games, but this one did it very well. Favorite part, and also the scariest for me, were the invisible electro-pigs in the maze.

Thanks for any answers.
09-13-2013, 12:31 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Questions about the ending - by artician - 09-13-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Questions about the ending - by Lightice - 09-15-2013, 08:22 PM