Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very low framerate, modest hardware
Bergeton Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 9 Years, 4 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Very low framerate, modest hardware

(09-15-2013, 12:05 PM)jens Wrote: We are working on improving the performance, but unfortunately a 320m is quite a bit below the minimum requierments of a GeForce mid-range 200 series. For a machine for pigs it will unlikely ever work very well.

Well I'll still keep my fingers crossed.

But the performance is a little disappointing considering Frictional Games' declared interest in creating immersive, good looking games for low spec systems. Even The Chinese Rooms own Dan Pinhcbeck stated in an interview with Gamesabyss that "...there's been a lot of work on making sure it plays to low system specs but retains the high visual quality...".
Also you yourself posted here in the forums that if "...Amnesia works very well on High settings for you, then AAMFP will work very well on Medium..."
Just putting that out there, slightly disappointed, hopefully right now it's just a matter of further optimizing.

EDIT:
I forgot to say that I am very happy you took the time to reply, I'm not trying to piss on anyones' parade! Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2013, 02:22 PM by Bergeton.)
09-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Very low framerate, modest hardware - by Bergeton - 09-14-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: Very low framerate, modest hardware - by jens - 09-15-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Very low framerate, modest hardware - by Bergeton - 09-15-2013, 02:19 PM