Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread)
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread)

My small list of favorite games (not displayed in any particular order):

Kerbal Space Program:
Spoiler below!
[Image: KerbalSpaceProgramMods.png]

Yeah... I am into rocket science. For those who don't know, KSP is a space program that allows you to build your own rockets to perform your own space missions. But let those green men fool you. This game is very complex and very hard for first timers! But once you get the hang of it you will never want to let it go!

Homeworld 1/2

Spoiler below!
[Image: 1058320-homeworld_front.jpg]

The Homeworld games are a sci-fi themed RTS games that first introduced the concept of fully 3D environments (meaning the game doesn't take place on a "plane" like in Age of Empires). The games have a surprisingly good story and amazing gameplay! Why? Because unlike other RTS games where you are leading an empire to basically rule the world. This game instead takes the path of making the player merely trying to survive a harsh universe. You are leading the last survivors of a once vast empire. So you will never have a big army and you have to strategy a whole lot more because of it. which I think is great! And that's why I love it!

Dead Space
Spoiler below!
[Image: Dead-Space-3-preview-2.jpg]

Yes I am a science fiction whore. I just love this game because it was my first horror game. Fuck you if you want more info.
09-14-2013, 08:47 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread) - by Danny Boy - 09-14-2013, 08:47 PM