Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[Spoilers] How I felt after completing AMFP.
Kitsuki Offline

Threads: 1
RE: [Spoilers] How I felt after completing AMFP.

Thank you all for your polite feedback, it's interesting to see other people's views on it. I do agree the mob music in TDD did make the encounters a bit predictable.

Quote: The pig being chained and the other one being slapped, I don't really see what would make someone laugh about it.

Haha maybe it's just me Smile I do see where you're coming from, I did get a sense of dread and helplessness when he went and sat back down, but when I saw him being yanked backwards just reminded me of something out of a cartoon.

Also a couple of things I forgot to add, the path was very much 'laid out in front of you' in AMFP. The storytelling aspect of it was very visible, as to me it felt like you were just following a path through the game, watching the plot line unfold, whereas in TDD you had the freedom of the castle to some extent.

I did become very immersed in the plot though, curious to know what happened etc.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2013, 11:42 PM by Kitsuki.)
09-15-2013, 11:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Spoilers] How I felt after completing AMFP. - by Kitsuki - 09-15-2013, 11:22 PM