Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
PiggyPlus Mod Concept - Interactivity, Exploration, Monsters!
Nospheratu Offline

Threads: 1
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - Interactivity, Exploration, Monsters!

(09-20-2013, 01:27 PM)Exostalker Wrote: Good idea to make a mod, so all the little ones can enjoy their jumpscare fests with certain greedy swedish youtubers screams.

Why the "All you YouTube-dependant kids are just in it for the cheap thrills, you must love Pewdiepie so much" attitude?

Look, i'm 33 years old now and don't even watch YouTube vids; i was 31 when i played TDD and i'm still dissapointed about most of the stuff i loved back then now missing from AMFP. I don't want more screams and jumpscares, i want more content in general and from reading OP's description this is exactly what he's trying to do.

As for the others who say this is a bad idea and that this won't work etc., whatever happened to "live and let live"? There is absolutely no need to be bothered by this mod since noone is forcing you to use it. Players like me will hapilly use it along with it's added content, while you're free to play the vanilla version if you wish - we can all coexist in harmony Wink

And for the maker of this mod - you've made my day; i sincerely hope (and will keep my fingers crossed) that you'll be able to pull this off. Btw - if adding additional rooms behind locked doors would prove too difficult, i'd be very happy if you could at least remove those locks or replace them with normal doors, the same goes for drawers. I'll keep coming back to this thread for further news, good luck!

Better to reign in hell than to be a servant in heaven.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013, 04:14 PM by Nospheratu.)
09-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - by PutraenusAlivius - 09-16-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - by wretch - 09-16-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - by Unearthlybrutal - 09-16-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: PiggyPlus Mod Concept - Interactivity, Exploration, Monsters! - by Nospheratu - 09-20-2013, 02:06 PM