The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Is it me or has the Frictional website been extremely slow lately
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
Whats happening with the site?

Okay so i know this isnt gameplay discussion but a section related to this thread doesn't exist (as far as i know)

Since yesterday, the whole frictional games site (forum included) have been working with the speed of the snail. To give you some examples, it took me 15 minutes to open up the "new thread" and 15 minutes for just about everything else i try to open on this forum or just refresh. Sometimes, infact most of the times after long minutes of loading i just get the message "No data recieved"

There's nothing wrong with my connection, everything except FG forum works flawlessly, infact i even asked 3 other frequent forum members through steam and they all said they share the same problem.

So uhmm..yeah, so is it just by coincidence that just the 4 of us have this problem or is it the same for everyone else here?

While this post may look like i'm raging at FG...I'm not

Just trying to figure out whats going on

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
09-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Whats happening with the site? - by Nice - 09-29-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Whats happening with the site? - by Froge - 09-29-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Whats happening with the site? - by Kein - 09-30-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Whats happening with the site? - by Potato - 09-30-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Whats happening with the site? - by Nice - 09-30-2013, 02:34 PM