Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler Did anyone find Tesla to be difficult?
zico Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Did anyone find Tesla to be difficult?

I have to say... Tesla was like... I dunno... in retrospect I would say it's almost a bit too simple. Two switches and done. The chase is fine but the "fight" is probably a bit too simple.

But well... for my experience when I played it, it was spot on. I was pretty immersed during the whole playthrough but I indeed lost fear of the pigs at some point. Specifically when Mandus was "raging against the machine". I think my reaction was a bit like Mandus would have felt himself during the curse of this odyssey. But when entering the Tesla area I was suddenly scared beyond everything good and evil. In fact when the Tesla Pig turned up I sat there in a corner and got slaughtered. I could not move my fingers. And just realizing: "Dude, I cannot just HIDE from that thing?" Priceless. Call me a pussy but while this "showdown" wasn't good in terms of Gameplay, I'll give it a doubleplusgood for presentation.
10-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did anyone find Tesla to be difficult? - by zico - 10-05-2013, 12:34 AM