Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help PineTree model animation. ModelEditor viewer = crash!
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: PineTree model animation. ModelEditor viewer = crash!

1. Skin > Edit smooth skin > set max influences, amnesia only supports so many influences for performance reasons I assume, but basically without that it should either crash or look like it exploded.

2. You forgot to bake the animation. edit > keys > bake simulation.
You will have to select either your mesh, your rig or both first, I dont remember exactly how it was.

3.I have no idea what that ASCII file is or wtf you want to do with it. I never used anything but the texture and the Collada, all else was done by HPL2 or changing the file names manually.

When adding more animations then what was contained in the original file, the exporting process is exactly the same and they are added by changing the file extension and using the model editor to add them.

Also grand question!
Do you have FBX importer/exporter enabled? if you do then turn it off instantly as it conflicts with opencollada and will export your collada as fbx instead completely messing shit up.
10-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PineTree model animation. ModelEditor viewer = crash! - by WALP - 10-11-2013, 02:34 PM