The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AAMFP - Side Fun + Location (How interesting and funny you found it ?)
Plazmater Offline

Threads: 24
AAMFP - Side Fun + Location (How interesting and funny you found it ?)

i knew they would make some other funny things to keep player busy (well not much really) but i really found some things that may be fun to play with if you are too scared to progress Big Grin.

Side Fun List:

Ball - Location: Mansion - i found it kinda funny and it is a new thing , i was impressed by physics of ball that are working so that is nicely realistic.

Billiards - Location: Mansion - That was really interesting. It is all perfect to play (even by yourself) just you have arms and not sticks , so it is same thing in game.

Frog - Location: Tunnels (Room where is door with padlock) - When i first found it i was LMAO. Funny animation with legs but even more funny squishy sound Big Grin.

And now to important part of this thread.

I would like you guys to post here more of this funny side things to do (Name of it + Location and Reaction/Interest you had with it).

Even when i finished AAMFP 2 times i maybe missed some more of this funny things in game.

It may be interesting for someone at all.
10-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
AAMFP - Side Fun + Location (How interesting and funny you found it ?) - by Plazmater - 10-12-2013, 09:02 PM