The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black bars and lines running across the screen
SeanieTheMan Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Black bars and lines running across the screen

Every time during the start where they show the logos of all the companies and the start menu, there are black lines or bars running across the screen constantly. When I'm playing the game though, they dissappear. But, during the cinematics where I can't control the player and during the flashbacks, the black bars and lines return. It makes me lose immersion and is incredibly annoying. I've tried all low, medium, high, and custom graphics, and I still get the same black bars. Can someone please help and get rid of this?

Strangely, there was one time when I started the game and I didn't get the bars at all, but then the next time I play, it returns. Sad

I looked at the guide and didn't see this problem. If I missed it, I apologize.
10-27-2013, 07:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Black bars and lines running across the screen - by SeanieTheMan - 10-27-2013, 07:52 PM