Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What hides between Shadow and Light?
Bloody_Eugene Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What hides between Shadow and Light?

This thing is driving me insaaaaaaannnneeee!

some toughts:
- "All parts above the secret text must be solved/understood before the text can be deciphered": so we have to find the connection between the 2 rows of numbers before. And we have yet to undestand what to do with "T -> B" "C -> C" and "Q -> H"

- "Analyzing the text alone will not give any information unless the above parts are solved and understood": Isn't this the same statement of "All parts above the secret text must be solved/understood before the text can be deciphered"? Bah.

- "The puzzle is quite math focused, but no major knowledge is required". Yeah, where do we have to apply math? we still hadn't do nothing!

- "Most (if not all) of the solutions to the different parts (above the text) have been touched at in the previous posts": I don't think that the solution of the second line of numbers has solved in any posts, because the original sequence was wrong.

- "Less-safe-procedural-Vernam": I think that the key to decipher the text is procedural... that means that the key is not a word, but a series of numbers to use with each letter of the text. And these series of number could use the Fibonacci sequence somehow.

- "The numbers in the sequences are not the that important. What is important is the thing that they lead to": So, again, we're missing the math!!!

BTW I really don't find a pattern for the second line of numbers.
Anyone tried to find it?

Please help me!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2009, 12:05 PM by hardyn.)
08-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What hides between Shadow and Light? - by Nemoder - 09-24-2008, 11:36 AM