Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What hides between Shadow and Light?
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
RE: What hides between Shadow and Light?

(08-15-2009, 07:49 PM)Bloody_Eugene Wrote: Well, I worked again with this and prime numbers and +,-,+,-,+,-
the series of prime numbers is:
1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, ....
if we put the signs on the series we will have:
+1, -2, +3, -5, +7, -11.

Now I tried to apply the 1st line on the second 6x6 square of letters and what I found?
V , J , B , S , F , J
+1, -2, +3, -5, +7, -11
------------------------
W , H , E , N , M , Y

It really seems that "When my" is the beginning of a question that may lead to the answer we have to submit!
But I was unable to go further. Nothing seems to work on the second line "VTCSVV". Nothing. Damn. This puzzle is driving me insane.

I think you might be on to something here. But since it only works on the first 6 numbers then something must be wrong...

Still I think you´re on the right track. Prime numbers was used to encrypt the second line... and so the first line was encrypted using Fibonacci numbers... but how?

EDIT: Sorry guys, I see you have already touched upon this earlier in the thread. I didn´t read thoroughly enough...

Now I have actually put all the information in an Excel-file, so that it´s easier to test stuff, but I still can´t figure anything out. Huh
08-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What hides between Shadow and Light? - by Nemoder - 09-24-2008, 11:36 AM