The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Please help! Game not working
Jamesanator Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago Please help! Game not working

Ok, I feel like I have tried EVERYTHING to get Penumbra Overture to work on my macbook pro. I just purchased the collection on Steam a few days ago and have had no luck getting the first game to work at all. I have also read a few of the forums here to no avail. I have tried moving the application in and out of the game directory, I have tried patching the game but get an error, I have tried replacing internal files......nothing works! I may not be the most tech savvy person but I am definitely not stupid. Starting the game from steam or from a shortcut on the desktop yields an icon on the dock and a black screen. Then nothing, it completely exits with no error message or "send report" window. Please help me!

MacBook Pro
2.2 GHz Intel i7
8 GB DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024MB
OS X 10.9

I also have bootcamp and can play the game perfectly in Windows 7 however I don't want to have to restart every time I would like to play. Any help or solutions are much appreciated!
11-07-2013, 01:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Please help! Game not working - by Jamesanator - 11-07-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Please help! Game not working - by jens - 11-07-2013, 08:36 AM
RE: Please help! Game not working - by Choboo2 - 12-19-2013, 07:24 AM
RE: Please help! Game not working - by Urkle - 01-27-2014, 11:34 PM