The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configuration Files Help FC mod config and model replacement problems
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
FC mod config and model replacement problems

I am creating a mod for a while now, it uses modern elements, you can play the original game or any custom stories with this mod and you will have flashlight and every stuff like that in it, without overwriting any original files. My problem is that i copied a base_english.lang to the correct place in my mod's folder, i changed some lines which i had to, still it is not working. It still uses the lang file in the original folder, i also added the mymod/config thing into the resources.cfg. when i overwrite the file in the redist/config, my lang file is working, but in my mod's folder not. what could be the problem? also i'm getting errors when i try to overwrite the lantern entity with my flashlight entity. it is working, the flashlight model shows but when i pick it up the game crashes with an error :/ what i want to do exactly that if you launch amnesia you got the lantern entity and model in the game, but if you launch my mod, you have flashlight model and entity even in the original maps. if someone knows a solution for these, please help! i will give a more detailed explanation if necessary. i'll add you to the credits for helping Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 09:06 PM by KiraImmortal.)
11-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
FC mod config and model replacement problems - by KiraImmortal - 11-11-2013, 08:59 PM