The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Music For Monsters and Custom afAmounts
T122002 Offline

Threads: 10
Custom Music For Monsters and Custom afAmounts

Hi everybody!
I have a quick question to ask. I was wondering how can you change the music for monsters when they spawn instead of the default music that plays? Also how can you make it so when they spot you, the music intensifies until they're in a full sprint mode?
If you've played Amnesia: Obscurity--which is a fantastic story--when you're being chased by a monster, there is a completely different sound that plays. How can I change the music for this?

Another question that came to mind is, is it possible to change the afAmounts of certain entities? An example would be like, a normal oil potion will give you 25% extra oil. BUT, is there a way to change this so it will give you, say, 10% oil instead of 25%? Or a Laudanum or Sanity Potion will give you less or more of what that potion is used for?
I don't think its possible, but it was just a random question that came to mind. But I think it could be a little cool thing to do in a story so it really makes the player be more conservative with their stuff?
11-12-2013, 03:05 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom Music For Monsters and Custom afAmounts - by T122002 - 11-12-2013, 03:05 AM