Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to play on OS X Mavericks 10.9.x "Could not load main_init....."
Tanner1294 Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: How to play on OS X Mavericks 10.9.x "Could not load main_init....."

(12-09-2013, 06:53 PM)WaterMinecraft Wrote: I was just wondering if someone could post up the same stuff, but for us Steam users? (: Thank you! I can't seem to find out where you're talking about. I've been looking all this morning... So I'm guessing Steam totally packages it differently. I guess we need to wait for a patch! I just bought this game... So I'm not exactly happy that I can't play it, but I understand. (:

I've looked over the games I have in my Steam library and the way they've been packaged and strewn around my computer and I think maybe I know how to make it work? And to be honest if what I'm thinking is correct Steam users might be able to play ATTD easier than non-steam players like myself.

The only thing that's stopping me from telling you how to fix it is that I don't have the game through steam, I have the download through the Mac App Store instead (I got it before I felt the need to use Steam for anything). So my only real option here is to ask, does anyone here have a Guest Pass for ATTD on Steam? If so I might be able to get it working! Big Grin
12-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to play on OS X Mavericks 10.9.x "Could not load main_init....." - by Tanner1294 - 12-11-2013, 12:29 AM