The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few custom story ideas!
Nikson. Offline

Threads: 22
Information  Few custom story ideas!

Hello guys! I am a teen amnesia custom story maker and I have many ideas for my CS. By the way English isn't my native language.
I just wanted to ask you guys what would be the best idea for my CS in your opinion!

Number one: story line, atmosphere not much jumpscares.
You play as a girl that has strange dreams in which a strange glowing orb appears, after a long time she's really courious of what the orb might be.
Shr makes a research and finds an old castle a few miles from her city. She then decides to go to the castle but as soon as she enters the door closes and she will need to find her way out before the darkness takes her away.

Number two not much story, more jumpscares, some atmosphere.
You play again as a girl who wakes up in a strange room full of skulls bones and knifes. She gets scared tries to go away but.caches a.glimpse of a.strange figure in the corridor she decides to break a wall and then she discovers a tunnel that might lead her to saveness. But the tunnel will lead her even deeper in the darkness.

So that was it! Leave your opinions here!
12-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Few custom story ideas! - by Nikson. - 12-04-2013, 07:26 AM
RE: Few custom story ideas! - by lothabread - 12-04-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Few custom story ideas! - by i3670 - 12-04-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Few custom story ideas! - by Nikson. - 12-04-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Few custom story ideas! - by Romulator - 12-04-2013, 06:46 PM