Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Desperate" need for a FEMALE voiceactor. SOLVED!
Foxfyre Recluse Offline

Threads: 0
RE: "Desperate" need for a FEMALE voiceactor. SOLVED!

(12-12-2013, 03:13 AM)Ashtoreth Wrote: I agree that for a dialogue it's better if the people involved are recording it together, it sounds more realistic. However, I would like to give you a suggestion: regarding the lines you sent me (phone conversation), I think it would sound more credible if the two actors were speaking on the phone or Skype, so that it gives the idea that they are each in a different place (when two people talk on the phone, the sound quality of the devices and the background noises aren't the same).

This is taken care of by compressing the sound files, through an equalizer, so that the quality matches that of a cellphone. It's better to get a clean sounding recording from the voice actor so that there are more opportunities to control and manipulate the sound.

Voice Actor:
My website is http://www.chrismarcellus.org. You will find my demo on this site.
Feel free to PM me for work.
12-12-2013, 06:51 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Desperate" need for a FEMALE voiceactor. SOLVED! - by Foxfyre Recluse - 12-12-2013, 06:51 AM