Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: What is Unknown/Lux Tenebras

(06-09-2009, 10:49 PM)Scraper Wrote: Yeah, those two games were something new.

But to be honest, I just heard about Natal 'cause of you, and I'm not so excited about it...
I've played the EyeToy on PS2, it's something similar to it. But not in every way, but the idea is kinda same. And I don't wanna jump in front of my screen to play a game. Tongue:

If I want to, I buy Sing Star or Guitar Hero or something... But Natal? Hmm... Doesn't pick up my interest that much.

I just want something new, like good storylines that haven't been used and new ideas in gameplay etc.

You obviously haven't read all about Natal. They say (and actually, I believe them, the technology they have demonstrated is fully possible) that Natal won't only detect motions such as you insanely waving your arms around, but also be able to recognize things such as face expressions and voice commands. Imagine this fully integrated into an RPG - if it works the way it's supposed to you could actually walk up and start talking to your TV screen, while the in-game character keeps looking at you and responds to your facial expressions and movements while taking. Or imagine it in a first person fighting game like Red Steel, you'd be able to freely punch your enemies, block and all such in real life, just the way you want to instead of just having two-three default punches.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
06-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by jens - 11-25-2008, 01:01 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by Erzeal - 08-02-2010, 06:46 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by Erzeal - 08-02-2010, 10:34 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by zak - 08-11-2010, 06:35 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by nofsky - 08-12-2010, 02:04 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by Sexbad - 08-13-2010, 11:14 PM