Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent
G-offspring Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Many, many thanks to the devs.
Since I first saw the Penumbra tech demo I was mad about a game that would combine the Penumbra's interactivity with the gameplay of Clock Tower: where you cannot physically eliminate your enemy and the only way to survive is to hide form it, plus having the freedom to interact with the invironment in seek for shelter or a way to block the passage. For me, such a hypothetical game, seemed as an ultimate survival horror experience ever possible.

Then I saw the teaser of the Amnesia and (though i understand, that it is just a piece of gameplay with this very monster, which took place on a specially designed level, and that it is not the same stuff the player will find in the game, packed in 3-minutes long video) found there the core idea, the gameplay formula, which haunted me for more than 3 years already and which I craved to experience. Thank you, just thank you. It's a must have.
02-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by jens - 11-25-2008, 01:01 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by Erzeal - 08-02-2010, 06:46 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by Erzeal - 08-02-2010, 10:34 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by zak - 08-11-2010, 06:35 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by nofsky - 08-12-2010, 02:04 PM
RE: What is Amnesia: The Dark Descent - by Sexbad - 08-13-2010, 11:14 PM