Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Dark
hereandnowlive Offline

Threads: 2
RE: In Dark

Thanks for the bleeding light info I will definitely get on fixing that. As for the realistic portion I was worried I didn't describe this quiet right and it seems I didn't. The realism is not so much from the actual mapping and more so from the fact that I put effort into making especially the first couple initial levels into a believable connected space. Where you enter and leave the initial levels is exactly where you would expect and there is one specific easter egg which runs on the fact that you understand the layout of the whole above ground mansion. That is what I was more going for. Also this mod is really weird, like the first nearly 7 levels are void of enemies except one sharp unexpected level which is very intense. The mod really eases you in and encourages you less to be scared in this environment (for the initial levels at least) but more be inquisitive. It is more a mystery story with horror elements than a horror story with mystery elements.

Thanks for all the feed back.
01-26-2014, 06:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
In Dark - by hereandnowlive - 01-26-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: In Dark - by Romulator - 01-26-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: In Dark - by PutraenusAlivius - 01-26-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: In Dark - by hereandnowlive - 01-26-2014, 06:10 PM