The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dialogue, Note- and storywriter
Linus Ågren Offline

Threads: 58
Dialogue, Note- and storywriter

Thank you all for your interest! CLOSED!

Heyhey there!

I am on the hunt for a person with great knowledge of the english language. Someone who can formulate great sounding sentences both for notes and for dialogues, as well as helping me get the story moving forward.

The mod is going to be a triology I think, but it is still too early to say exactly how many parts it will be. Each part will be at least 30 minutes of gameplay.

Short plot summary: [Part 1 - Years 1930-40]
Spoiler below!
The first part is basically about a patient at an asylum owned by a man named "Henry Blakeford". A horrible secret/truth lies buried away from the public, nobody knows what is actually going on.

In this first part, you get to know what horrors goes on in this Asylum through the eyes of the patient. You will encounter some gruesome scenes and nasty sound-effects to simulate the "treatments" the patients undergo. Your mission is to escape the asylum, but something else catches your eye which you cannot leave without.

Let me know if you are interested in this and ready to keep it up!

Creator of The Dark Treasure.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 02:19 PM by Linus Ågren.)
03-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Dialogue, Note- and storywriter - by Linus Ågren - 03-02-2014, 12:24 PM
RE: Dialogue, Note- and storywriter - by 7heDubz - 03-02-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Dialogue, Note- and storywriter - by DnALANGE - 03-02-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Dialogue, Note- and storywriter - by Deadon - 03-04-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Dialogue, Note- and storywriter - by AGP - 03-04-2014, 03:35 AM