Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Requests Anyone care to take a stab at some unusual CS ideas?
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Anyone care to take a stab at some unusual CS ideas?

(03-09-2014, 03:56 AM)daortir Wrote: I like the idea of Sade-inspired CS a lot. Like, really a lot. n' stuff.
I don't really want to work on those ideas now though, but a creative writer who likes the Cthulhu mythos and twisted games is definitely something I'd be interested to have by my side for a mod, in the future.

Good luck with those ideas, and if you stay around on the forums I won't forget that there might be an interesting partnership to create :B.

Just saying ^_^/.

I do plan to stick around the forums, so you know where to find me ;D.
I'm always up for a collaboration [I used to have three co-writers at one time lol], and collaborating on the story for a mod would be pretty awesome.

(03-11-2014, 02:28 AM)AGP Wrote: Indeed. The Sade one sounds really interesting.

I have a whole collection of CS ideas myself. Maybe someday if you're ever interested, we could do a writing collab! =D

I actually used to write fan fiction with other people A LOT, but I haven't done collabs on any original writing yet, so that would definitely be interesting!

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2014, 09:38 PM by ThatCrazyShaman.)
03-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone care to take a stab at some unusual CS ideas? - by ThatCrazyShaman - 03-15-2014, 09:36 PM