The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Can't topple shelves in Overture at beginning
zautman Offline

Threads: 1
Can't topple shelves in Overture at beginning

I feel like a moron here. Near the beginning of Overture, I have opened the shaft and entered the underground area. I enter the second room and get the flare and hammer. I know I need to knock over the shelves and then break through the wood behind it with the hammer. I can easily break through with the hammer, but I cannot squeeze through even when crouching. From reading several walkthroughs, I know I have to grab the metal shelf and turn it over to make more room. However, despite spending over an hour, I simply cannot turn it on its side. I have watched the video walkthrough a dozen times and appear to be doing exactly what he does. I approach it from the slightly at an angle and then grab the between the 2nd and 3rd shelf, but it does not budge. I have tried doing this from nearly every angle and at nearly every location on the shelves, but I cannot get it to move. I'm trying to grab it by left clicking on it and then moving the mouse. I have moved the mouse up and down and left and right to no avail. I have tried doing this in easy mode with no luck either.
12-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Can't topple shelves in Overture at beginning - by zautman - 12-07-2008, 11:03 PM