Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]
nzim Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE]

Great custom story. I just finished it. I'd give it 10 out of 10. The game was polished enough in my opinion and no bugs or glitches were found. The map is kind of big and you have to enter a lot of rooms unnecessarily, but I like searching for stuff.

The monster was a nice addition. The first time I saw it it really scared the s*it out of me. The second time I saw it in
Spoiler below!
the dungeon
did the same thing Big Grin

I have the feeling that you did a lot of custom music and sounds for this CS and I really appreciate it. The sounds the monster made were quite creepy.

The scares were completely in place and most of the times unexpected. I praise you for the lack of jumpscares because I find them truly annoying. The voice acting was done pretty well, too. The girl reminded me of the woman's voice in Justine.

I also want to note that I noticed the thing with the missing chairs - one second they were there, the other - gone. Another mindf*ck for me was the feeling that someone constantly would put out the candles after I've already lit them. It wasn't until I read you did that on purpose that I found out what really happened.
05-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: A Coward's Debt [FULL RELEASE] - by nzim - 05-28-2014, 11:47 AM